EQUIPPING YOU FOR SUCCESS
- Semi private office
- Multiple drop in areas
- High-speed internet
- Ethernet hookups at every desk
- B&W and colour copies included
- Scanner and copiers
- Full kitchen perfect for throwing parties out of
- Five large flexible rooms that can be used as either a board room, open desk space or training spaces
- Shower facilities (in the gym)
- Private and semi private meetings areas
- Your logo on our website and on our business directory in the lobby
- Our address is your address (business address that is)
- Centrally located – you have all of the c-trains stops within a block and 3 major bus routes within 2 blocks
- eService Virtual Concierge building
- Secure floor
- Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Bi-weekly meetups with like minded entrepreneurs
- Regular workshops to expand your business knowledge
- Gym use included with your membership
- World class partnered daycare
- Floor to ceiling white board walls in every room
- +15 access two doors down
come in for a tour
Want to come in and see our space in person? Want to discuss your specific needs? Pick a time from the calendar that works for you and we’ll see you soon.
Suite 300, 718 8th Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2P 1H3
how to get here
We are located on the West side of downtown, close to the Sandman and on the same block as the Ramada. We have a parking garage next door to us and 2 hour paid parking on the street. We are discussing preferred rates with a few parking lots around us, and as soon as we have a deal we will update this section with that information.
With the new downtown bike paths, it is even easier than before to get to us by bike. We have a path right outside our door and bike racks abound around.
We have many bus stops/routes that come by the office. The #7,#2 and #6 stop within two blocks of our location. You can see them on the map below, and you can also plan your trip via Calgary Transit here.
There is three c-train stops within a two block radius of our location, which can be seen on the map below.
where to park
There is parking lot next door to us, as well as 2 hour paid parking all around on the street. The parking lot beside us is very expensive so if you are going to be here all day see below for our three recommendations for parking that are within two block of us, in order of least to most expensive.